[pcductape] Re: driver problem with Cordless Trackman FX

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 18:53:48 -0900

Hi Lisa..
yep it is pretty funny how I whack on this thing..Suppose to be sensitive at that..ha!
I remember the scroll wheel for your mouse..I had paid like $85 for mine and it was suppose to help out with corporal tunnel syndrome. Rolling the ball around caused more hurt. With this cheap o mouse I got now i just click on the two buttons together and it scrolls...I still forget 1/2 the time and end up dragging the dumb thing off the pad before I realize "hey..I can scroll this thing". Good way to learn how to speed read..:-)

                       " + "
                     Trapper &
                   Arts of Alaska
                        by
                      Diane
        http://www.streetfairamerica.com/dhar

Lisa Schnepf wrote:

*Hi Trapper, *
** * I did remove the mouse and then reboot, but it didn't work. It was worth a try, though. *
** *That's pretty funny how you have to turn on your computer. I guess I shouldn't feel so bad about my mouse! At least it works! I just want to get back the webwheel feature, which is only on version 9.75 and below. *
** *Lisa*