[pcductape] Re: driver problem with Cordless Trackman FX

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 10:56:00 -0800

Hi Liza,
That article tells you that Logitech's drivers are no good for xp. It says to use the xp mouse drivers and all will be ok. In other words, quit trying to use the Logitech mouse drivers. :O)
It's likely that when you installed xp over winMe that it automaticly switched to the xp drivers.
When you do what it says on that page, your headache will likely stay away. :O)
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lisa Schnepf" <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>