[pcductape] Re: driver problem with Cordless Trackman FX

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 13:35:28 -0500

Hi Trapper,

  I did remove the mouse and then reboot, but it didn't work. It was worth a
try, though.

That's pretty funny how you have to turn on your computer. I guess I
shouldn't feel so bad about my mouse! At least it works! I just want to get
back the webwheel feature, which is only on version 9.75 and below.

Lisa