[pcductape] Re: driver problem with Cordless Trackman FX

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 15:57:56 -0500

Hi Pam,

  Before I reformatted the hard drive, I had Windows ME with Windows XP
upgrade. When I reformatted, I took ME off and just put the full version of
XP on. Actually, I had the head of technology at my husband's job do it for
me, so I know he knew what he was doing. Ever since then, I can't get the
Mouse Properties thing to work so I can configure the webwheel. It keeps
showing that the mouse is a two button. The mouse works without the drivers.
But I have to install the drivers to get the Mouse Properties to configure
the buttons.

Lisa