[pcductape] Re: download question

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 21:32:46 +0200

Jan,

First make sure it is not already installed on your comp. [You might
have to search for it on your hard drive - I would suggest looking in
c:\\Program Files\Eprompter - or something similar.
I would also clean out the Temp folder in Windows. You might have some
leftovers there that are causing eprompter not to install.
Secondly - if this is an upgrade make sure that you have exited the
program first before trying to do the upgrade.

Besides that - seemed to install okay on my comp.

Let me know the outcome of your investigations.

TTFN

Vic