[pcductape] Re: digital camera software / RUNTIME ERROR?

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 21:03:25 -0600

MessageHi Lisa,

I do believe you are having problems with your windows updates and bootvis.exe.
  The website at http://support.Microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;327194
is the url for all the fixes of the latest windows updates for Windows 2000.
When I did a knowledge database search at www.microsoft.com on "Hanging
application - explorer.exe", the results pointed to about a thousand issues
with explorer.exe and the windows update and one of those issues had to do with
a photo program.   The other two hanging apps are photo programs and those
files became corrupted when bootvis.exe was used.   I don't know why you are
using bootvis.exe but I would suggest you remove it from your computer and
reboot and see if that fix your 3 problems.

The search for "Hanging application -   EzUnload.exe" at Microsoft.com returned
the following:

     Performance Trace Data from the BootVis.exe Tool Is Corrupted or Missing
     (821581) - When you run a performance trace by using the BootVis.exe tool
on an Intel Pentium 4-based computer that has Hyper-Threading Technology
enabled, the trace data may be corrupted or missing

==

The search for "Hanging application -   photosle.exe" at Microsoft.com returned