[pcductape] Re: digital camera software / RUNTIME ERROR?

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 13:03:05 -0800

Hi Carl,
You don't have to wait for me. :O)
I was thinking of going to the river, but it's hard to find people that will get
on the river when it is up.  I was shopping for something to eat, but I did
check out the river.  Instead, today, I will prune my berry patch.

I think the event viewer web page will get better in time.

Keep up the good work.