[pcductape] Re: digital camera software / RUNTIME ERROR?

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 01:47:36 -0500

Hi Sandi,

  Not yet.  I think it's something simple that I just haven't figured
out yet. LOL. I think that when I ran spybot, it messed up a few things.
It did say that it could mess up some software, if the software also
installed spyware and you get rid of the spyware.  I obviously had some
spyware, so it screwed a few things up.  Not only did it mess up the
digital camera software, but also Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0. I just
updated to 6.0 earlier, before I went to work, so fixed that problem.
Not sure what, if anything else, is messed up.  Oh, when I was trying to
open my mailbox (Outlook) after using spybot, it kept trying to install
MS Publisher.  It couldn't find the setup file, so I told it where it
is, and that problem stopped. Weird.

Lisa