[pcductape] Re: digital camera software / RUNTIME ERROR?

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 01:43:34 -0500

Hi Carl,
  Don't feel bad, it's not your fault.  It's probably some setting that
is not set right under Internet Options. Once I figure out what to do
there, I'm sure it will work. Do you use cable, also?  If so, then maybe
we both have our settings the same way, and when I find a solution, it
might work for you, too.
  I tried disabling the firewall, and it still doesn't work, so it's not
that. I write to HP for support if I have to, though I don't think it's
them, I think it's my internet settings.