[pcductape] Re: digital camera software / RUNTIME ERROR?

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 01:12:06 -0500

Hi Sandi,

  I probably deleted something I needed, then. I can't do the updates
myself.  Here is the link about it
http://h20015.www2.hp.com/en/document.jhtml?reg=&plc=&lc=en&cc=us&prodId
=hpphotosma19577&docName=bpy60075&cat=setupper

Step by Step Update Using Web Update Program
NOTE: The Web Update program steps below are for Windows users only.
Macintosh users should refer to the document "Checking, Updating, and
installing new firmware on a Macintosh"

Restart the computer to the Desktop.
Connect to the Internet using the usual ISP or Network connection.
Click Start.
Click Programs.
Select HP Photosmart.
Select Photo Imaging.
NOTE: The same Web Update program may be accessed through Photo Printing
or Photo Imaging. Either will update the camera with the latest software
and firmware and it is not necessary to run Web Update from both
programs.

Select Tools and Information.
Select Web Update.
Click Next (Figure 1).

I can't do it, because it says it can't connect to the internet.  I am
using cable, so I'm always online. I don't know how to do it, then.

Lisa