[pcductape] Re: digital camera software / RUNTIME ERROR?

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 17:54:01 +0200

Lisa,

Tell me what program you are trying to update - I need exact details such as
program name - version etc etc and I'll see what I can find for you. Let me
have a shot at this....  I have a feeling I might succeed, then again I just
might fail.

P.S. Pentium 4 @ 1.3 you probably don't have Hyper Threading.

TTFN - Vic

To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and
and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty,
to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better;

  _____