[pcductape] Re: digital camera software / RUNTIME ERROR?

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 17:54:01 +0200

I assume they leave it in their product coz it probably is a hassle to take
it out - if they were 100% straight up they would have taken it out by now,
if they are half honest they will take it out in the next version - and if
it is still there in 2-3 months then I would stop using their products.

TTFN - Vic

To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and
and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty,
to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better;