[pcductape] Re: digital camera software / RUNTIME ERROR?

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 17:54:01 +0200

Sandi,

Just saw that lovely t'shirt you posted to admin_misc - I have to get one of
those too - Hahahahah
And shhhh I'm another of those lurkers there !!!

TTFN - Vic

To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and
and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty,
to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better;