[pcductape] Re: digital camera software / RUNTIME ERROR?

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 09:11:33 -0600

Logitech is known to install the BackWeb spyware also but are said to have
abandoned its use at this time (so why dio they leave it in their product).
Sandi, which model do you use?  I have a Kodak Easy Share camera too and if
it installed that software on my box then I got rid of it a very long time
ago and it has not affected my camera software.