[pcductape] Re: digital camera software / RUNTIME ERROR?

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 11:41:46 -0600

MessageHi Lisa,

I'm interested in that RegVac software.  Is it free?
You need to do following to determine what is causing your Runtime error:
Go Start, Settings, Control Panel, Administrative Tools, Event Viewer, and on
the left side of the tree, click on Application and on the right side of the
tree is a red x and put your cursor on it and right click and select
"Properties" and copy the Description of the problem and send back to this
group in an email message.