[pcductape] Re: digital camera software / RUNTIME ERROR?

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 01:25:12 -0500

Hi Vic,

  Thanks for explaining bootvis. I haven't used it in a while. I think
you told me about it when I downloaded Windows SP1 (my computer was
taking forever to boot). I'm not sure what Hyper Threading is, so I
don't know if I have it?

  I'm installing the camera software from a CD.  So far it seems ok now.
But if I try to upgrade it give me a problem.  It wants to upgrade the
firmware/ software via the net.  But when it tries to connect, it says
it can't find an internet connection.  I have cable, so I'm always
online.  It asks if I use a Proxy.  I don't know what that is. The
upgrade wants to install via the net, not CD.  That is where the problem
seems to be. I disabled my dial up modem. How do I enable it again?  Not
that I need it, but you never know.  That wasn't the problem.  Thanks.

Lisa