[pcductape] Re: digital camera software / RUNTIME ERROR?

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 11:21:22 -0500

Hi Carl,

  I fixed the problem.  I uninstalled the program again.  Ran RegVac to
make sure that all files and entries are gone, then re-installed but
this time to my C drive. It's working- I was able to download my
pictures.  I wanted to upgrade the firmware / software too, but can't
get that to work.  I use cable modem, and I  think it's looking for a
dial up connection to get the files from the internet.  You can't seem
to get the files from the website.  They tell you to do it this way.
Now, when I try to update  the firmware/ software, it says Runtime
error.  What does that mean? Thanks.

Lisa