[pcductape] Re: digital camera software

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 07:32:06 +0200

See, one of the reasons I don't like Norton's - when it doesn't work it just
causes havoc. But in any case - it is accepted "in computerese" that a
little blue icon with an i inside means "more information available" . What
that normally means is if you hover with your mouse or click on the subject
you should recieve more info about that subject in some way. Seems to me
that isn't working to well. The question mark in Norton Systemwork probably
means that it does not know what monitor you are using - and not that there
is a problem with the monitor.
Personally I use and recommend AIDA 32 as the system info program to use -
it is free and very comprehensive and is updated every couple of months.
http://www.aida32.hu/aida32.php  and screenshots are at

TTFN - Vic

To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and
and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty,
to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better;