[pcductape] Re: digital camera software

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 16:43:02 -0500

That's possible- when I checked stuff under System Information,
something looked weird under monitor.  Do the little "i" s mean
something is wrong? There is s question mark next to monitor. My printer
information is similar.  Let me know if I should update the drivers, and
where to get them from. Thank you!