[pcductape] Re: digital camera software

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 15:02:56 -0600

MessageOk,
Now you know why I turned it off.

  From: Victor Firestone
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, February 11, 2004 2:56 PM
  Subject: [pcductape] Re: digital camera software

  Big Fix I know of - it is similar - but IMHO not as good as AIDA - it is also
quite slow [ ar  or at least was when I used it ages ago.

  TTFN - Vic

  To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and
  and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty,
  to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better;