[pcductape] Re: digital camera software

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 22:56:20 +0200

Big Fix I know of - it is similar - but IMHO not as good as AIDA - it is
also quite slow [ ar  or at least was when I used it ages ago.

TTFN - Vic

To laugh often and much; to win the respect of intelligent people and
and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty,
to find the best in others; to leave the world a little better;