[pcductape] Re: digital camera software

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 03:43:03 -0600

MessageHi Lisa,

I have a suggestion that may or maynot work and that is to download the latest
driver from hp.com for the hp618 and also download the instructions for that
driver and follow the instructions to a T.

However, having said that I will confess that I have a digital Kodak DC280 that
worked great in Windows 98 & Windows ME but will not work in Windows XP.
There are so many things I need to do in my life that a silly computer problem
has to be prioritized and this particular problem is way low on my list because
I can go down the street to Walmart and get all my photos put on a cd for $3.57
and that saves my printer, ink and paper costs.  Before Walmart I was spending
a lot of time loading photos onto my computer and then doing the printing for
family;  that kill a lot of time in my day.   So, what is my time worth?  Now,
I just make a copy of the Walmart disk off my CDRW software for my family and
everybody is happy.   I believe that when I try to do something and the
destination is blocked, then my Lord is telling me or causing me to go a
different route and that's what I did in the case of the digital camera.   My
angel told me so.