[pcductape] digital camera software

  • From: Lisa Schnepf <lars2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 02:09:29 -0500

I have an hp618 digital camera.  After I did all of the Windows Updates
and uninstalled some software (I kept all of the shared files) the
software doesn't seem to be working.  The USB port is on my monitor.
The monitor has 4 USB ports.  I unplugged it and plugged it in again,
uninstalled the software and reinstalled (though I put it on my D drive
this time to save some room on the C drive).  It still doesn't work
anymore.  I get an error and then it says it can't connect to the
camera.  Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks. Should I uninstall
again and then reinstall to my C drive?

Lisa
~~Just remember, if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off...~~