[pcductape] Re: dial up speeds

  • From: "Barbara Schonfeld" <bschonfeld@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2003 14:28:07 -0600 (Central Standard Time)

 I think my modem is okay. I have done updates that come along. Most of the
time, my isp tells me its my phone lines..since i live in the country. Which
most of the time my connect speed is 50. or above. Every now and then I get
a low one, but then I just keep reconnecting till it gets better. How do you
know if you have a hardware modem or a software modem?? Barb