[pcductape] Re: dial up properties

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 23:22:17 -0800

Hi Pam,
Still hanging in there eh? :O)

I see several small things I think it wouldn't hurt to change.

Give me the properties of the ip security on the options tab.

On the dns tab, uncheck the box at the bottom that says to register this address
in dns. From what I can see, I don't think you need it and it's not checked in
my computer.

On the general tab, the ip compression is normally checked and is in mine.

If you get tired, just continue when you can. :O)