[pcductape] Re: diagnosing a problem

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 11:29:35 -0500

Hi Dave,
Personally, I tend to agree with you, but this is not my machine so not my
choice. =(
I already told her back when she first got online that when it came time to
renew that I wanted to put her on something else and she agreed.  Hopefully
she remembers that conversation and will agree to getting rid of McAfee.

Pam