[pcductape] Re: diagnosing a problem

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 10:48:46 -0500

Hi Eric,
No, haven't tried an update yet for 2 reasons, first I have everything that
I can see that is McAfee disabled, and second, I think that's what she told
me her daughter did for her right before it cratered.  She will be back home
Monday so I'm just going to table it until I talk to her.
Hey, I just realized I can look in the McAfee files on her machine and see
what the file dates tell me.

Pam