[pcductape] Re: diagnosing a problem

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 17:33:52 +0200

Hi Pam,

I just *conjectured* that McAfee might be out of date, because I
assumed it was not a new machine and possibly therefore not a recent
installation of McAfee. If it is a new McAfee installation, then I
would assume (sigh!... there's that word again) that the user is (or
should be) entitled to 12 month's worth of updates. Unfortunately, I
do not use McA, so that supposition on my part might be wrong too.

Have you tried a McA AV update yet?

That Guy In Africa...
My Treetop: http://gds.co.za/northcom/
ICQ#  39461303