[pcductape] Re: diagnosing a problem

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 17:04:43 +0200

Hi Pam...

Scott has said it all. I also (incorrectly ?) assumed that the
computer was a few years old, reasons being that it had 98 loaded and
came without any disks of any sort. If I'm wrong, I am velly solly :)

That Guy In Africa...
My Treetop: http://gds.co.za/northcom/
ICQ#  39461303
~ Greetings from Sunny South Africa ~