[pcductape] Re: diagnosing a problem

  • From: "Eric Skeen" <northcom@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 09:42:43 +0200

Pam,

As Scott mentioned, the McAfee has most likely expired by now and it
would seem definitely to not have been updated recently. Dump McAfee
and install AVG (free) from here:  www.grisoft.com

This is updated regularly (about 3 times a week and works well.

Happy computing,

That Guy In Africa...
My Treetop: http://gds.co.za/northcom/
ICQ#  39461303