[pcductape] Re: computers in kayaks?

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 22:40:14 +0200

Ha bob,

But how about adding a webcam to the laptop on your kayak and streaming the
view to your website and people might pay to see the river sights????

Now you can kayak and make money at the same time - add a good directional
mike and you could also stream sound with the pic - you could do commentary
or just have river sounds and wildlife added.

Now that will be a couple of $$$$  for the consultation !!!!  ROTFLMAO

Have a good one