[pcductape] Re: computers in kayaks?

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 09:56:30 +0200

There are waterproofed laptops - look at these for example

http://www.gobookmax.co.uk/uk/gobookmax/features.asp

Ha and you just thought that kayaking would get you away from the computer -
sorry about that.

The pricing might be a tad hefty though.

If wireless comm won't do it you can always add sattelite ability

TTFN - Vic

  _____