[pcductape] Re: computers in kayaks?

  • From: "Ctm007" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 19:17:29 -0500

I have about 100 photos that I obtained on a Walmart cd and I have transferred
them all to my computer.   Each photo is about 2000 kb in size and each one is
a .jpg file.   I know how to use the program "IrFanView" to reduce the size of
1 photo;   my question, is there a way to reduce each photo in a batch file
way;  that is, is there a way to start with photo 1 and reduce the size and
then go to photo 2 and reduce it's size, and etc. until all 100 have been
reduced;  all with just one action.