[pcductape] Re: computers in kayaks?

  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 22:55:11 +0200

One persons' adventure regaled on the web is someone elses taste in web
surfing - I can almost promise you that, especially if you can add some real
life anectodes and stories.

As for paying for it - well it had better be very well done and proffesional
looking - then you'll get people to come look and pay.  Look at all those
porno sites - I am sure you could show us a better tale [not tail -