[pcductape] Re: computers in kayaks?

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:41:24 -0500

Hi Bob,
Very impressive and exciting looking.  Thanks for sharing a picture of it
with us.  I LOVE looking at pictures of things that I can't see in person.
No wonder Trapper always enjoys (Ka)yakking with you.  I couldn't resist the
dumb little pun effort there. ;-)

Call me a scaredy-cat.  I don't think I want to try it.  We used to take
annual "tubing" trips down one of our rivers here and the last year I went I
got hung up in the undertow of a tame looking waterfall and that forever
ruined the excitement factor for me.

Share some more some time.