[pcductape] Re: compaq deskpro en

  • From: Sandi <sanneumann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 03:35:18 -0400

Barbara,
If theis is an older Compaq, say 3+years?, you're definitely going to need
the original Restore disk.  It has all the drivers for your hardware on it.
You might be able to call Compaq tech support and have them send you a new
one for a small fee as long as the computer was registered.  Try to find any
and all the documentation that came with the box so that you have all the
info they will need.

Sandi