[pcductape] Re: compaq deskpro en

  • From: "Martha Bagwell" <mabagwell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 May 2003 06:45:44 -0500

Barbara, you are a woman after my heart!

Martha

Martha's Web
http://www.keyboardpower.com
        From: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Date: Tuesday, May 13, 2003 12:51:55 PM
        To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        By the way, I think I made a mistake and said I like Compaq computers.
        I don't, but they aren't that bad. :O)

        I like Dell the best right now.
        But if a person is on a tight budget, an Emachine will work quite well
also.

        .

GIF image