[pcductape] Re: can you hear the pin drop? YES - & Outlook Express

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 19:46:22 -0600

MessageHi  Vic,

I used Explorer to look at all my outlook express 6 folders
(.dbx files) and I deleted all that are not needed, including
a very large "deleted items.dbx" file.   Thanks Pam for
pointing that out;   I now know that oe6 does not empty that
file.   Maybe I can schedule Cleanup 3.0 to do it for me.

I searched for the .dbx files and my search feature does not
work on this windows xp.   I guess when I "getaroundtoit" I'll
work on that issue.

Vic, you are in our prayers.   Keep your powder dry.   My
grandson who is in the Navy in the waters near you did not
understand "keep your powder dry".  I explained that in the
early years of the usa, men in the wilderness were fearful of
sudden attacks by native Americans (Indians) and they had to
load the gun power into the barrel of the rifles and if the
power was wet, it would not fire.   So, keep your power dry.