[pcductape] cable vrs DSL

  • From: "Jan L. Hodges" <siriuswriter@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 17:33:32 -0600

I have a client who recently switched from DSL to cable and is delighted
with the difference. But the last time I checked, I would  have to subscribe
to basic cable to also qualify for the cable internet hook-up. When I
canceled cable three years ago, I bought a satellite dish and haven't looked
back. Except for having to climb a ladder to trim tree limbs, I love my
satellite.

Any feedback on internet service through satellite? I hear it isn't good for
gaming, but since I don't use my computer for that, I wouldn't be affected.

Jan