[pcductape] Re: bugbear virus

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 10:12:45 -0500

Hi Pam,

I use to think that a virus was created by those companies who sell
anti-virus software.   But I'm not so sure anymore.   If the anti-virus
software company is located in USA I'm sure the Internet Police would find
the offender and prosecute;   but what can we do with offenders located in
other countries?