[pcductape] Re: bugbear virus

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 08:36:40 -0500

Success!!  Congrats!!

  -----Original Message-----
  From: pcductape-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:pcductape-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Ctm007
  Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 7:34 AM
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Subject: [pcductape] bugbear virus

  Hi guys,

  This is just a status report to let all know that I finally succeeded in
getting that darn bugbear off my #2 computer.   I tried two differenet
"clean" programs and I downloaded two differeent anti-virus program and
could not remove "zgcjdqq.dll" off my computer.   I did a google search and
discovered there is no information available about zgcjdqq.dll.    That file
was part of the system32 folder and I look at the creation date and noticed
that it was dated 6-9-2003, the same day that bugbear visited my computer.
So I booted into safe mode and del the file.   Computer is ok and says