[pcductape] Re: bugbear virus

  • From: "Martha Bagwell" <mabagwell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 08:20:08 -0500

Keep that virus scanner updated!

Martha

Martha's Web
http://www.keyboardpower.com

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ctm007
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 7:34 AM
  Subject: [pcductape] bugbear virus

  Hi guys,

  This is just a status report to let all know that I finally succeeded in
getting that darn bugbear off my #2 computer.   I tried two differenet "clean"
programs and I downloaded two differeent anti-virus program and could not
remove "zgcjdqq.dll" off my computer.   I did a google search and discovered
there is no information available about zgcjdqq.dll.    That file was part of
the system32 folder and I look at the creation date and noticed that it was
dated 6-9-2003, the same day that bugbear visited my computer.   So I booted
into safe mode and del the file.   Computer is ok and says "Thanks".