[pcductape] Re: briefcase

  • From: "Ctm007" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 03:04:34 -0500

Hi Scott,
Hi Pam,

Wow.   This points out once again how under utilized these computers are;   I
read that article on the Internet which was written by Paul Thurrott at
http://www.winsupersite.com/showcase/ty_net_intro.asp.      I especially like
this part:
 If you choose to automatically synchronize files and folders, the
Synchronization Manager can schedule this activity every time you logon and out
of your computer. You can also schedule synchronization at idle times or,
alternatively, on a very specific schedule that you set up with the Scheduled
Synchronization Wizard.