[pcductape] Re: briefcase

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 16:53:27 -0500

Hi Pam,
The software below is free and it looks like what you are looking for.
TreeComp 3.7

       Download Now
      Free download 1.34MB
       More download links

      Downloads: 5,560
            Publisher: NKI/AvL
            Date added: May 11, 2001
            File size: 1.34MB; Clock this download
            License: Free
            Uninstaller included?: Yes

Publisher's Description
From the developer: "TreeComp is an interactive utility to keep 2 directory
trees and the files within the directories in sync. The combined tree is
displayed using a treeview control with icons indicating the status per
directory. Programs to view the differences (i.e. Microsoft's WinDiff) between
files with the same name can be launched by double-clicking, as well as editors
for a file residing in one of the 2 trees. After inspection files can be
copied/deleted interactively as desired."