[pcductape] Re: briefcase

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 16:49:45 -0500

Hi Pam,

I'm sure you already have search for a free software to do the deed but I did
one to (a search) using the words:
synchronize (merge) files
and it kicked out the following software companies' websites:
http://www.softandco.com/a/5912/Win%20Compare.html
http://www.guiffy.com
http://www.grigsoft.com/wincmp.htm.

However, when I added "free" after synchronize (merge) files, it did offer the
following web site:
http://downloads-zdnet.com.com/3150-2248-0-1-0.html?qt=directory+compare&tag=dir
and there are several software there; some free;   some not.