[pcductape] Re: briefcase

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 16:02:34 -0500

Hi Carl,
I've seen it on 98 and XP.  Figured it had to be on 2k also, but like you I
can't find it.  What it is suppose to do is synchronize (merge) files from
one machine to the other.  Never worked with it but it sure would be easier
than the way I'm doing it now.  I have files on my main box and have to copy
them to my laptop, then when I get home I have to copy them back to my main
box.  Not a problem for some things but we are talking hundreds of mb's and
several thousand files, so it becomes more trouble.