[pcductape] Re: briefcase

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 09:33:47 -0500

Hi Pam,
I'm running Windows 2000 Prof on 2 units here at the office and I cannot find a
"briefcase".   The closest to it is to right click on a file while in Windows
Explorer and you will have several options under "Send To", including "Mail
Recipient" which is what I use a lot.   If I need to transfer several files I
use the cd drive (in my case is D)