[pcductape] Re: bossy mouse / ISP's

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 18:03:39 -0500

True, but often I know of or have heard of others that are experiencing same
problem, like being disconnected often, or dial in won't connect, password
being rejected, etc.  Today's problem was a too-sensitively set spam filter
and they just couldn't acknowledge/admit that..... until I reminded them
that it was me who rode them daily for nearly 2 months straight around the
first of the year this year for the same problem.

Pam