[pcductape] bossy mouse

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 20:46:41 -0500

Hey guys,
My mouse has taken on a mind of it's own today.  I have a Microsoft.....
(having a forgetful moment here) forgot the name of it, the kind without a
ball but uses the red light to detect movement, via USB. Anyway, it has
begun making a slight side to side movement.  I doubt it is the mouse itself
because the first thing I did was unplug the mouse and the cursor on the
screen still moved.  Next I rebooted and it quit for a while and then began
it's little dance again.  Any thoughts or suggestions?