[pcductape] Re: bootvis

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 17:47:04 -0800

well back to the drawing board I must go..
When I reboot I get a screen pausing for me to choose which operating system I
want...only has one..There is a way to bypass this screen totally, but I don't
recall now how I did this..Wondering if I disabled the boot.ini all together or
what?
I can wait it out for about 20 seconds and it continues on with its boot up,
but who wants to wait it out..maybe I can cut the time from 20 seconds down to
1 or something..
I just can't recall why this is popping up or how to bypass it.
Any clues anyone?